Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another New Member

anna

Hi everyone:

I just joined this site. I've been a survivor for nearly five years now (wow.. I can't believe it's been that long). While I'm a member on another board, I'm looking for more support and a place that I can feel safe and at home, while discussing the "issues" of being a survivor.

I hope that place will be here.

Hey Anna,

welcome to After Silence :hug:

I don't know if you remember me but we exchanged a few emails a long time ago. I'm glad to see you here :)

I hope you'll find support and love here as much as I did.

Hugs,

Vera

Welcome Anna

I haven't been here very long, but I found it to be a wonderful place. Everyone is very supportive, warm, and loving. Most important there is always someone there for you. I hope you will feel at home here too.

:hug::hug::greet::throb::throb:

I'm a bit behind (As normal....lol) But welcome to AS, and I hope that this place can help on your healing journey ... :hug:

:throb: Welcome Anna! :throb:

You have found a very supportive place full of many wonderful people. I hope that After Silence will be a great asset to your healing journey as it has to mine.

Welcome again, :hug:

Nicole

:greet:

:throb::wub::throb::wub::throb::wub::throb::wub:

Welcome Anna!

We are so glad that you have made it this far. Welcome to 'After Silence'. Big Hugs to you for taking such a huge step in coming here to speak out. 5 years is a long time but you have many years ahead of you to heal. If you ever need support we are here to listen, please take your time as we understand that healing as a Survivor is a process that needs support and genuine care. Again welcome to the board sweetie we are so proud of you.

Love, Haullie

Guest AllisonY2K

Allow me to re-emphasize what everyone else has said so far. I have found this board to be a tremendous help for me while I have been trying to understand and finally come to terms with what I have been through. It's been 7 years for me, and everyone here has been very supportive, friendly, and just plain wonderful. I hope you have the same experiences on this board as I have. :)

..and welcome to the boards! :hug: