Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I Too Am New

Hello,

I am very nervouse about this topic but I know I need to let go of all of this pain. Everyday I try and give all the pain to god and just deal with what he gives me for the day. But somedays it seems so overwhelming. I hope that finding others will give me a comfort and support I need to deal with each passing day.

thank you for being here

Hi 2lost

Welcome here to AS....Im glad your here and that you found us...Im sorry your so overwhelmed hon...We are a very supportive and caring bunch...Im glad your with us now..You matter very much and are worthy of all the good things in life

hugs to you

graice

Hi 2lost,

I understand about feeling nervous in a new place with a difficult subject. But I think you will find AS to be warm and supportive. The amount of members who truly can understand what you're feeling, and can relate to what you've been through is amazing, albeit a bit sad. I'm glad you have your faith to draw strength from. The amount of pain we survivors endure can be mind boggling, but you've found a place where people will offer you comfort, support, kindness, and friendship. I look forward to getting to know you, and want you to know that you're not alone. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Take gentle care. :)

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement. I know that this journey is going to be a very stressful one. I just really hope to share and learn from each and everyone of you. Thank you again

Hi 2lost,

Welcome to AS. I hope you find the answers to your questions here. I am fairly new here too. And I think I'm going to like this place because I finally have someone to talk to who have been through what I have been through. Good luck!

Candy

Hi 2lost,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It is a serious topic indeed, but you are not alone, hun, we do understand the struggles and hard days this brings to our lives. You will find that a lot of posts here are from people you can relate to, where you can recognize yourself in, and where you can learn from. It's a good thing that members here are in different stages of healing, that should boost the knowledge that things can indeed get better than they are now. It's a rough journey, and it's a bit easier when you can share and not feel alone. :)

I am glad you have found us, and I know you will get loads of understanding and support here, just b/c that's the kind of community this is. It's great to have you with us. :flowers:

Please feel free to ask any question's, ok??

:hug: = if ok??

Jo