Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Hi butane

welcome to AS hon :) Im glad you found us and are here with us..Im also sorry that you were so horrifficly abused..You are amongst friends here hon..We are a wonderfully supportive bunch..Jump in wherever and whenever your ready..You will recieve such care compassion validation and acceptance here hon

sending you hugs

graice

Hello Butane

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry that you have a reason to be here, but I'm also very glad you found this site. You are not alone and no matter what anyone says, ITS NOT YOUR FAULT. Please take care.

:butterfly:

Butane

:aswelcomesu:

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the things that have brought you here, but I'm glad that you found your way here to AS. I am sure that you will find all the support and words of encouragement you need. This place is so full of wonderful people and I'm sure that you will feel at home in no time. Take care of yourself and I hope to see u around the boards.

:hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck::hug::luck:

Hi xButanex and Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I'm so sorry for what bring you here, and I am sorry that the thought of going home for you is distressing :bighug: please know that we are here to support you through this, and through your healing from what you have experienced, you have certainly come to the right place for somewhere to talk :hug:

I'm so glad that you have come to AfterSilence, and I look forward to seeing you on the forum site, and in the chat room soon. Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :tealribbon:

John :flowers:

Hi xButanex,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

You came to the right place to have somewhere to turn to when you need someone to talk. I am glad you have been away from the abuse for 9 months now, and I hope it is a change that stays... You don't deserve the abuse hun, you deserve so much better than that. I can understand being nervous about ending school and going home, so please know that you can always come here and talk to us. :)

I am glad you have found us, this is a caring and supportive community, and I am glad you are now a part of that. Take all the time you need to browse around and get to know us. We're not going anywhere.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, ok??

:hug: = if ok??

Jo