Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

A Brief Introduction

Hi ladies

This is very new for me, as I'm sure it was for all of you as well. I don't know my head from my foot right now, but I am so greatful there is a forum like this that allows me to contact women in the same situation as myself.

My ordeal happened 4 months ago, and I'm still a bit in denial and shock. Please forgive me if I'm not very open, I don't think I really know how to be. But I can promise that I will respect each and every one of you, not only as survivors, but as women.

For those of you who are on the road to recovery, I applaud you all. You all are my heroines. (spelling)

I'll see you all around I'm sure.

Stacey

Hi Mouse,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It can get quite overwhelming to join and post an intro, and of coursre we all remember how nervous we were when we joined. It is really ok, hun, take all the time you need to get used to the board and the members here.

You don't have to be very open.... You can just be you here, and take things in your own pace, and get support while you're at it. It is all hard enough to deal with so there's no pressure here. We are in this together, hun, and I am glad that you are with us. :flowers:

I am sorry for what you went through just 4 months ago, I know that isn't very long and things are still very raw indeed..... You'll find a lot of support here, hun... You're not alone.

If you need anything, or have questions, please feel free to ask, ok??

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi mouse

Welcome to AS :) we are a great supportive bunch...Take your time and get comfortable here..Were here for you and are glad you found us and are here with us :)

sending hugs

graice