Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Miabella

Welcome to AS :) We are a very sypportive encouraging and validating bunch here.Im glad you found us hon....

My name is Graice and I understand your fear.I was scared when I first came here too but everyone here is so wonderfully accepting and supportive..

Take your time and jump in when your ready hon..

big hugs

graice

Hi miabella,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

You came to the right place to share thoughts, fears and anxieties... I am sorry you are struggling so much, and I hope we can help you feel a bit better. :console:

Your fear is understood here, miabella, posting here and knowing that all these strangers can read it can be very scary indeed. This is a caring and supportive community, there's no judging here hun. Take all the time you need to settle in and know we are here for you.

Please feel free to ask any quetion, ok?

I am glad you have joined us.

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Edited by Saltywaters

welcome!

you are definitely in the right place! you will find a lot of nice and supportive people here, so make yourself at home :)

Hey miabella,

I can assure you that you have come to the right place, and feeling scared is perfectly fine, we are here to support you through that, I know when I first joined AS, I was also very scared, but now I just feel like I am among friends when I come here to AS, and I hope that soon you will also feel the same way :hug: - I am sure you will, it is truly a wonderful place here at AS, where everyone has a voice and where everyone is loved :hug:

I am very glad that you have come here, it is a very healing place to come, and I look forward to seeing you on the forum site, and in the chat room soon, and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Take gentle care :flowers:

John

Hi Miabella- Welcome! I am new to this myself, and everyone has been more than warm and welcoming. You're not alone. There are so many people who are here to help you and to just listen/read/respond to what you have to say. I hope you find your visits here to be as validating and postive as I have!

:bighug: We're all here for you, rooting in your corner! :wink:

I have been looking for somewhere to share thoughts, fears, and anxieties. I hope I have come to the right place because i'm scared.

Hi miabella

You are definitely in the right place. And youre not alone about being scared, we were all scared when we joined here. I hope that you settle in soon.

take care of yourself

teazle

:flowers: HI!!

you have definitely come to the right place!!! i'm so glad that you found us. this is an awesome place to share and let out all of your anxieties!! you are not alone!!! please don't hesistate to let me know if there is something I can do for you. i look forward to talking with you soon. :hug:

Jill

Hello,

you did find the right place for doing what you are looking for.

I hope you will like your stay and the people can help you at least a bit.

Take care of yourself!

Hi Miabella,

Welcome to AS!

I have a feeling that you have come to the right place. I am sorry for what has happened for you to need to be here, but can assure you that there is plenty of support here and it is a great place to share those thoughts, fears and anxieties - especially with other people who can understand.

Your not alone here -

Take gentle care,

Skye.