Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi.

Hi, everyone--I'm DreamHaze.

I don't know what to say, except that I'm a "survivor"..

and I've been having issues lately. :P

So I came to share, and to meet people who have gone through similar things--I figured that maybe it would help? Anyways, I'll be posting my "story" soon, so check for it in the story-posting section (I'm sure there's one somewhere...o.O!)!

Love,

DreamHaze.

Hi DreamHaze,

LOL You got me laughing already :P

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Well, I guess we're all survivors here, so you came to the right place for sure. Yep, we do have a "story" section, righ underneath the welcome section. lol This is a great place for support hun, and I hope you get to feel supported here soon. It's great to have you with us. :)

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi DreamHaze,

LOL You got me laughing already :P

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Well, I guess we're all survivors here, so you came to the right place for sure. Yep, we do have a "story" section, righ underneath the welcome section. lol This is a great place for support hun, and I hope you get to feel supported here soon. It's great to have you with us. :)

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

^^ Hi Salty, thanks for the great welcome! :)

Hi DreamHaze

Welcome here to AS...Im glad you found us and are now with us :)

sending big hugs

graice

Hellooo,

so you are from Canada? May I ask from where exactly? I'm only curious..

You already are an active member and I'm sure you got some people to know so far.

Hope you will stay and like the board ;-)

See you around

hello and welcome. I've already had the pleasure of chatting with you, but I also wanted to give you a welcome. I hope you gain something from this site.

:butterfly: