Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New Here.

I'm new here and in a bit of a fog. I really want to get my life together, but have no idea how I'm going to do that.

I do know that I have homework and I have spent a big chunk of my day reading--here on this site (love all of it...thanks for being here) and other survivor stories. I'm pretty sure sitting here is not going to get my work done, so I wanted to introduce myself, say hi, and get to work on my paper.

Again, thanks for this wonderful site...it's nice to know there are others just like me. (wow, that doesn't sound very nice, but it is given with the best intentions).

Bluemoon

I Bluemoon I am Vickie I am new too I have found lots of great info on this site and great support I hope u enjoy this site just like I am. Welcome again

Hi bluemoon

welcome to AS..Im glad you found us and know that your not alone in your struggles

good luck with your paper :)

big hugs

graice

Hey Bluemoon,

We know you have the best of intentions, and know what you mean, it is better to feel your not all alone with this pain, and believe me your not, we are here for you, and I am so glad that you decided to join AS, and Welcome :flowers:

I know the feeling with having a paper just sitting there, wanting to be done, yet your not sure if you really wanna start it yet, or not, but when you get it done, it such a better feeling, I gotta get started my homework (have assessment due tuesday) :lol: - and me being me left it to last minute :P

I am so glad that you like this site, and please know that you have always welcome here :flowers: and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Take gentle care,

John

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Bluemoon,

I'm glad you've joined, and found the site to be informational as well as a place where you can recognize you're not alone. I'm confident you'll find this site to be very supportive as well. I look forward to seeing you around. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Welcome! :)

Hi bluemoon,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Getting your life together after the trauma(s) is hard to do..... I can understand how you feel like you're in a fog with this. It is hard... :console: Getting started with getting life back together by joining us here is a good first step, I'd say. This is a supportive community, and I know you'll find a lot of understanding here. :)

I think we all know what it's like to actually have to be doing something else, but read and post here instead. lol I hope the paper wasn't too much of a problem, and that you did well. :)

No worries, b/c it IS nice to know that there are others just like you. You are not alone hun, and we're here to support you in any way we can. Your intentions are clear... :wink:

If you have any questions, pls feel free to ask.

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi Bluemoon

I just wanted to say welcome and I hope the paper went ok! I know the feeling of procrastinating, I have spent my life doing so. :)

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

I won't say I know how you feel, because nobody does. I am new too, and have absolutely no idea how to begin to heal. For over a month, all I've been doing is trying to get a protection order, press charges, and keep up with school. Hopefully this will help both of us. Take care!

:hi: hun

Welcome to AS....... i hope you find all the help and support here that you so deserve here, just take your time looking around, there is no pressure in you havin too post, just take your time and i hope to get to know you and see you around some time

Take gentle care of yourselve :hug::hug:

Angel x