Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

I am Vickie 31 y/o and I am a sexual abuse survior and currently going thru emotional abuse. I hope to find comfort here and support as I tell my story and get help with the issues I still face in my life.

:hi: hun.... Welcome to AS... i hope you find all the help and support you so deserve here, take you time in looking around and we will be here for you anytime you need us

Take care

Angel x

Welcome to AS.

I am so sorry for whatever experiences have brought you here but I am so pleased that you have found us. This is an amazing place where you can share your story, find support and help support others, which are all healing steps.

I hope that this is the start of a healing journey for you and that you're able to find the support you need and peace that comes with knowing you're not alone and that you do matter.

Please feel free to PM me at anytime if there is anything you need, a shoulder, a friend, anything...

:bighug: ~> if okay... ?

Hi Vicky,

I'm glad you've joined AS. I'm very sorry to hear that you're going through emotional abuse right now. I'm also an SA survivor, and hope that you find AS to be as supportive as I have. If you ever need someone to talk to, or have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Welcome. :):hug:

Hi Vickie

Welcome here to AS.We are a wonderful and caring bunch here and Im glad you found us :)

Im sorry at the same time that your going through abusive struggles right now...

were here for you :)..Im sure you will be amazed at the comfort and validation and support thats here

jump in when your ready hon

big hugs

graice

Hi Vicky,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I am sorry for all you went through, and are still going through.... :console: Please know that the people here are very supportive, and that you will be listened to here, and cared for. We stick together, and go through stuff together too. I am glad you have joined.

Take all the time you need to lookaround. There's lots to be read, and you will probably find that you can relate to a lot of the posts... You are not alone, hun. :)

If you need any help, just let me know, and I'll do what I can to help you feel at home here quickly. :)

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Thanks you all I feel right at home theres so many things to read its gonna take me a long time to read alot of this but I have made a few post and I do feel at home thansk for the great warm welcome

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Vickie,

Welcome to AfterSilence, I'm John :)

I am very sorry for what you have been through, and for what you are still doing through, it isn't right, and it isn't your fault, please know we are here for you to offer a supporting shoulder to lean on when times get tough, and please know I am so glad that you are speaking up, and I am very proud of you for doing so :hug:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me at any time :hug:

John