Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Overcomer Still Overcoming

Hi Ya'll!

I am a survivor of sexual abuse from childhood.... Have had much love and support in the past 9 years or so.... I even lead support groups for other women, the Group and literature is called Wounded Heart.

The phantom in my life that tends to be the crazy maker and all around nonsense with my heart has reared it's ugly head once again..... it has to do with the secondary non offender in my life.

2 steps forward and one step back.

I have come here to get some outside support and opinions about my predicament from people who are not parcial to me.

My goal in this life is to live as honestly and as freely as I can... that means examining how I think, behave and live in general.... stink'n think'n keeps us in bondage.

I will probably post my story over the weekend and go from there.

It seems like a really cool site! I am glad that I stumbled upon ya'll!!!!!!!

Night everyone,

Blujean

Hi Blujean,

Welcome to Aftersilence, I am also glad that you stumbled upon this site, and so glad that you are here to gain some future healing, it is good to hear that you have been involved in running a support group, and this website is very similar except we are open 24/7 and abit bigger, but never the less we are still here to share and to help each other through each others healing, and I am so glad that you have decided to be apart of this site. :hug:

Sometimes is can be healthy to gain support from those who are not directly involved in our lives, which is seems one of the reasons you came here, and please know that we are here to offer you support and understanding, :flowers: and are so glad you are here :) - this site is truly wonderful and has so much love and support and I am sure that you will find alot of support here :hug:

Please take gentle care and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John

Hi blujean

welcome here to AS.....

its a great place :)

big hugs

graice

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Spent some time last night reading other peoples stories and struggles.

I have gotta run off to work but will post over the weekend, my story as well as what I am currently dealing with and seeking some clarity of my perception... hope I choose the right threads :blush:

Thanks so much guys... I already feel at home :hug:

I hope that I am able to be a blessing to this board as well!

Have a super blessed day everyone :hi:

Blujean, Welcome to the group.

I'm so sorry that you have had experiences that cause you to search us out but I'm really glad that you found us.

We seem to have a lot in common, if nothing else the way we try and deal with our issues...

Thank you for joining our group to support and be supported. I hope this begins your journey of healing.

Hi Bluejean and welcome to the site.

"I have come here to get some outside support and opinions about my predicament from people who are not parcial to me".

If I can help at all then feel free to PM me, or via open mail.

Best wishes with it all

Brian

Hi Blujean

We're pleased you've stumbled on us too. I hope that you will find help and support here.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi BluJean,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

This community is wonderful and very supporting to its members. I am glad to read you feel at home some already, that's awesome. :) You have come to the right place for support, listening ears and help if you need it. We kinda stick together here and everyone is important. :hug:

Don't worry too much about posting in the right forum, etc... If you are unsure, just ask anyone in the Newbie Support Team, and you will be helped. No probs, ok?? We are here for you, hun.... There's no pushing, rushing or judging here. We simply support each other, and you can be... you :)

Welcome again, hope to meet you around the boards and in chat when you're ready. :)

:hug:

Jo

welcome to AS :hug:

Thanks for all your welcomes....

I just got done posting my story in "Share your Story"

It took me five posts... sorry :blush:

But I had to lay it all out so that some of you guys would know what I am dealing with... my mom.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG