Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I'm New

I'll just start by saying who I am...

my name is Kari Jo

I'm 22 years old

I've been feeling pretty alone in this struggle.

I don't even know what else to say now.

Hi Kari Jo,

I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry you have reason to be here but I'm glad that you are here nonetheless. I hope that you are able to get all the support and encouragement you can. It can feel a little overwhelming here at first, but just take your time and look around. There are so many wonderful people here and I'm sure that you will find what you are looking for. :aswelcomesu:

Hi Kari Jo,

I'm glad you've joined AS. I have felt really alone in healing as well, and it can be a really horrible feeling when there is so much hidden inner turmoil. One of the things I like best about this site, is the fact that most people can truly relate and understand the feelings I used to always keep to myself. It's so nice to be able to talk and receive support from people who don't judge me or blame me for what happened. I hope as you get comfortable with AS, you also find it to be a refuge from loneliness among people who care. Welcome. :)

Hi Kari Jo,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Going through this struggle all alone is just so tough. I am so sorry, hun, you deserve support and people that can truly understand you and relate to what you're going through. Feeling lonely is terrible, and I hope AS can relief some of that nasty feeling. :hug: I am glad you have joined. This is a supportive community, and you don't have to be alone again, hun. Just come on here and talk. We'll listen, and not ever judge you.

:notalone::supportu:

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

((((Kari Jo)))))

Welcome to AS!! I hope you find the help and support you're looking for here to help you get thru these hard times. This place is full of such amazing, caring, and supportive people, I hope you find yourself at home soon. Looking forward to getting to know you a little better. By the way, my name is Brittany, you can call me Brit for short though. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to PM me.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Hi Kari Jo,

welcome here to AS...I hope that soon you will begin to feel not so alone :)

were here for you :)

big hugs

graice

welcome to AS :hug:

Helllo and welcome Kari Jo

you are no longer alone. I hope that you can come to find that here, as well as a voice and support.

I look forward to reading your posts.

:butterfly:

Hi Kari Jo and Welcome to AfterSilence :flowers:

I know you can feel quiet alone in this sometimes however please know that now you have joined AS, you are never alone, there is always people here who care, and who care relate to what you are going through :hug:

It's also totally fine not to know what to say, sometimes we can find ourselves speechless and we totally understand - just say whatever you feel most comfortable saying :)

Take gentle care, and feel free to PM anytime :bighug:

John

:hi: hun.... Welcome to AS... i hope you find all the help and support you so deserve here, take you time in looking around and we will be here for you anytime you need us

Take care

Angel x

Hi Kari Jo

I'm sorry you're feeling so alone but I hope that now you are part of AS, we will be able to help with those feelings.

Please feel free to PM me anytime

take care of yourself

teazle

hey,

welcome to!

i hope you find support here, im glad you joined, im new too, but i really like it here...

-becky lynn

Kari Jo, welcome

you don't have to say anything yet... just be here. Listen to others. Eventually you will find the strength and the words to share and we'll be here for you. We're here to share and support others while being supported ourselves... it's an amazingly healing process and community in which to do it...

If you ever need anything please PM me, and I mean that with all of my heart