Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Thanks To All

I just posted today and the response that I received is overwhellming. I have been crying for the last hour. I am sending this post to thank everyone that responded to my opening message. Thank you so much. I have never had this much support in all my life. It has not even been 4 hours since I first posted and the geniune support that I have received from all has almost been too much to handle. Thank you and you all will be my prayers. :love-smiley-024:

Hello

IM not sure if I have got to your message, but needless to say I would like to offer my full support when ever you would like to chat, please dont hesitate to PM me. :hug: :hug: :

Welcome to AS! :flowers:

I just thought I'd send you a welcome flower, and say hello. I've only been on the AS boards for a few months now, and I've found everyone so incredibly supportive and validating. I'm glad that you've found AS, and I hope that we can help you on your healing journey.

Take care of yourself...

:hug:

silent21136,

I am so glad that you feel welcome here, :) It's wonderful to hear when a member feels welcome, we are so glad to welcome you here to AS, and remember we are always here to help :flowers:

Take gentle care,

John

Welcome to AS! I have also not yet reached your first post but too, am glad that you had such a warm response :) The people on this Board are more than just screen names... you'll soon come to realise you have some true friends here.

:flowers: anything I can do to make you feel more welcome or at ease here, just dont hesitate to PM me.

:hug:

lisa

:hi: hun.... Welcome to AS... i hope you find all the help and support you so deserve here, take you time in looking around and we will be here for you anytime you need us

Take care

Angel x

It's amazing how we just melt into tears over sincere support isn't it?? I'm so glad that you feel supported! I'm so happy you're on a healing path... :0)

You empower us all by speaking and being strong, thank you for that.