Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Finally A Place I Can Trust

Hi my name is Tammi.

I just found this website while searching the internet for survivors. I am a rape and incest survivor. Thank you for starting this website and I pray that the women here find safety and peace. :hug:

Hey tammi

welcome to AS we are a great supportive bunch.Jump in wherever you wish whenever your ready

big hugs

graice

Hi Tammi.

Welcome to AS and look forward to getting to know you..this is a safe place to come rest and heal..blessings!

DeeDee :flowers:

Hi my name is Tammi.

I just found this website while searching the internet for survivors. I am a rape and incest survivor. Thank you for starting this website and I pray that the women here find safety and peace. :hug:

Hi Tammi,

I'm glad you found us. I'm sorry about the circumstances that brought you here, and can relate on both counts. I look forward to getting to know you over time, and hope you find AS to be like a warm hug on a very cold day. Welcome. :)

Hi Tammi,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It is good to have you with us. :) This is a nice caring and supporting community, and I am sure you'll find loads of support here. Take your time to read around the board, there are so many posts here, and I know you will be able to relate to a lot of them. You are not alone hun.

I am so sorry for what you have gone through, that's awful. :hug: You can heal from this, but it will take time and lots of support to help you through, so I am glad you're here, b/c you certainly deserve the support. :) We've got plenty, and don't mind sharing :)

If you have any questions, pls feel free to ask. :flowers:

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Tammi and welcome to our little family.

This is a wonderful and supportive place and I hope you find all the healing and support you need here.

Sending you gentle :hug: if ok.

welcome to AS!!! i'm so glad that you found us. this is an absolutely amazing place. i have found so much healing and support here and i'm sure you will also. you are never alone!!! i look forward to getting to know you soon. let me know if you need anything. :hug:

Jill

welcome to AS!!! i'm so glad that you found us. this is an absolutely amazing place. i have found so much healing and support here and i'm sure you will also. you are never alone!!! i look forward to getting to know you soon. let me know if you need anything. :hug:

Jill

Thank you so much

Welcome to AS, I am almost positive you will find what you are looking for here, this site is full of wonderful supportors and great friends who truly care. We are here, to listen, to laugh with you and to cry with you. Take Care and remember:

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::supportu:

Hey Tammi :hug:

Welcome to AfterSilence, this is a wonderful and safe place that survivors can come and share their experiences with other survivors and gain support and heal for what we have experienced.

I am glad that you are here for healing, and please know we are here to support you, :bighug: please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

Hey Tammi :hug:

Welcome to AfterSilence, this is a wonderful and safe place that survivors can come and share their experiences with other survivors and gain support and heal for what we have experienced.

I am glad that you are here for healing, and please know we are here to support you, :bighug: please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

hey,

im glad you found this site, and im glad i found it too. i hope you find healing here.

-becky lynn

Welcome to AS Tammi

I'm so sorry for what you have went thought but so happy that you have found us. One silent victim is one too many and by sharing our stories and breaking that silence we empower all of us as a whole.

Thank you for joining us and if you ever need anything, anything at all, please PM me and I will try my hardest to help, listen, or just be there for you.

:bighug: