Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

my name is Heather, i am 25 and i am new here... i found the site surfing the internet... i am a survivor of rape, physical abuse, mental abuse and emotional abuse. this is the first site that i have ever seen like this... there are a few that i have looked at but they all had people that were not there for the reason the site was created... from what i see on this site, consists of survivors and of people that care about them.... i wish the best for all of you, stay strong... we will live through it!

Heather

Edited by HaDoCFace1

thank you very much !!

Hi Heather,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

This is a supportive and caring group of people here, that share similar histories and will understand what you are going through. You are correct, all members here are either survivors or supporting members for survivors. :) We all try to help each other and give support and a listening ear (eyes lol).

I am sorry for all that you went through. None of it should ever have happened, and I want you to know that none of this is your fault. You did no wrong. :console: You'll find lots of people here that you can relate to, you're not alone in this, hun.....

:supportu:

Jo

Hi Heather

welcome here to AS hon....Jump in whenever your ready..

Were here to help and support :)

big hugs

graice

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome to AS Heather!

AS is a wonderful place! I hope you find what you're look for on here. :console:

We're all here for you and ready to listen when you're ready.

Take a step at a time. No rush. :)

We are here to help each other.

Feel free to message me anytime, if it's ok with you?

:hug: =if ok?

Take care,

Sadie

Welcome to AS Heather..my name is DeeDee and I also found this sight last month on a internet search. You will find kindness and much wisdom here. Looking forward to getting to know you :flowers:

DeeDee

my name is Heather, i am 25 and i am new here... i found the site surfing the internet... i am a survivor of rape, physical abuse, mental abuse and emotional abuse. this is the first site that i have ever seen like this... there are a few that i have looked at but they all had people that were not there for the reason the site was created... from what i see on this site, consists of survivors and of people that care about them.... i wish the best for all of you, stay strong... we will live through it!

Heather

Hey Heather,   :hi:

welcome to AS!!  It is a great place and really supportive.  Everyone here is great.  Take your time, look around and we will be here for you whenever you need us!

Feel free to PM me anytime :hug: 

Hello Heather and welcome to our family.

Hi Heather

I'm glad you've found us and I hope that we can be the supportive and helpful site that you need. You're right, this site does consist entirely of survivors and those who want to help survivors.

Please feel free to PM me anytime

take care of yourself

teazle

Welcome to AS! :flowers:

I just thought I'd send you a welcome flower, and say hello. I've only been on the AS boards for a few months now, and I've found everyone so incredibly supportive and validating. I'm glad that you've found AS, and I hope that we can help you on your healing journey.

Take care of yourself...

:hug:

Hey Heather,

Welcome to AfterSilence :)

AS is a survivor sanctuary and network that is primarily here to help survivors, so I hope that you can feel at home and safe here at AS, because I have foud this place to be a very safe and caring network to be apart of, people here really do care, and I am so glad that you have come here for support and healing :flowers:

I am sorry for all that you have been through, and the abuse that yu have experienced, please know that it wasn't your fault and that there's people here that really care, and can relate to you, so you are not alone anymore :hug: We are here for you :bighug:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John

:hi: hun.... Welcome to AS... i hope you find all the help and support you so deserve here, take you time in looking around and we will be here for you anytime you need us

Take care

Angel x

Heather, welcome to AS! It's a truly amazing place for survivors and their supporters who are serious about needing support and also wanting to start down a path of healing...

I'm so sorry for all that you have endured, whatever it may be... it's serious enough that you need help and support and I'm here for you.

I hope you find all of the support you need and please, PLEASE feel free to PM me if you need a friend, shoulder, someone to listen... I'm here for you.

~*~*~hugs and wishes~*~*~ on your path to healing