Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I've Decided To Give This Another Go...

:blush: Hi I've been gone a while...I apologise for deleting my posts before I left...I suddenly felt very scared and unsure and was in a pretty bad place but didn't know how to say so...I don't want those who responded to my posts to feel that I didn't appreciate their help and words of kindness.... I'm feeling a little stronger I think and wanted to give this another go if you guys will have me! Some of my abscense can be explained by fear and some by a progression in my MS...after new MRI scans my Neurologist has dicovered new lesions and has provided a diagnosis of primary progressive MS...but hey life has to go on...I'll stop babbling...and ...yeah...well...thanks for listening :blush:

Weclome back to AS! And of course you can come back. We would never say no. :flowers:

Take small steps. Don't feel that you're being pushed into anything. Do things when you're ready. :)

We're all here for you.

:hug: = If ok?

PM anytime!

Take care,

Sadie

Hi Roobluie,

It's ok that you deleted your posts. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to stay safe. I sometimes go back on mine and delete them because it makes me feel safer, and I got the support I needed.

I'm glad you have the courage now to say how you were feeling. That's very important.

Glad you are back. Hang in there, ok?

Narell

welcome back to AS :hug:

Hi Roobluie,

I'm glad you've returned to give it another go. I hope you are able to find the support and caring we all deserve in our healing. I look forward to seeing you around the site. Feel free to PM me anytime. Welcome back! :)

:blush: Hi I've been gone a while...I apologise for deleting my posts before I left...I suddenly felt very scared and unsure and was in a pretty bad place but didn't know how to say so...I don't want those who responded to my posts to feel that I didn't appreciate their help and words of kindness.... I'm feeling a little stronger I think and wanted to give this another go if you guys will have me! Some of my abscense can be explained by fear and some by a progression in my MS...after new MRI scans my Neurologist has dicovered new lesions and has provided a diagnosis of primary progressive MS...but hey life has to go on...I'll stop babbling...and ...yeah...well...thanks for listening :blush:

Dear One,

In the midst of my emotional turmoil, I have often heard my counselor say that I have come so far and turning back isn't a choice that I can make...I think he has equated it to being in the middle of a body of water with me having no other choice but to swim on across...whether I want to or not...or whether I think I am going to drown in the process.

Sharing is scary. The emotional upheaveal that comes with working through our feelings and memories is consuming. I remember saying over and over that I just wanted to feel normal...thought I never would...but eventually...normal has returned. I will admit it a different normal. I understand myself better....at least sometimes.

Please know also that, personally on my part , I am here to support you with your survivor issues as well as this battle with MS that you are having to fight. If you need a listening ear, feel free to PM.

I am glad that you have returned to our community.

Gentle hugs,

Lynn

Welcome back :flowers::hug:

Hi Roobluie,

Of course we want you here!! :hug:

Welcome back, hun. :flowers:

I am sorry you have struggled as much as you have. It's ok to take time off in order to take care of yourself, hun, in fact, I think that's awesome that you gave yourself that consideration. I am glad to see you again. :)

:hug:

Jo

Hey Roobluie,

Welcome Back to AfterSilence,

I am glad that you have come back to AS, :hug:

I'm sorry that you have been struggling, and I hope we can help you get through that struggle you have been experiencing, and please know we are here to help you :flowers: and I am so glad that you have decided to give AS another go :)

Please take gentle care :flowers:

John

Hey and welcome back

:) :) :)

big hugs graice

hi,

you dont know me, but i think its awesome that you came back. im sorry about the MS... that sucks..... if there is anything i can do let me know, or pm if you want.

becky lynn