Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Everyone

hey emelia!!

welcome to AS!! :flowers:

Glad you are here and sorry for the reasons you have come here!!!

hope to see you around on the board and talk to you hopefully soon!!

pm me anytime!!

:hug: = if ok??

welcome to AS emelia!! :flowers:

you have found an awesome place for support and healing! i'm so glad that you are here. i know the board can be kinda confusing at first so please let me know if you need anything!

i look forward to getting to know you and talking with you soon!! you are never alone here at AS!

talk to you soon

:hug:

Jill

Hi, welcome to AS! if you do get confused by anything on here feel free to PM any of the mods or the newbie support team! Im sure you'll get the hang of it all, good to have you with us :)

Hi Emelia,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

I m glad you have found us. This is a wonderful community where people care for and support each other in this healing from past experiences. It's great to have you with us! :)

There sure is a lot to read, lol, so that will keep you busy for a bit. I hope the confused feeling will leave you soon. We are here to help you, so pls don't hesitate to ask if you need help.

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Thank you both, i'm easily confused by message boards so I hope you'll all bear with me.

Hey emelia,

And Welcome to AfterSilence,

If your having any trouble trying to use the message site, then please feel free to PM any member of the Newbie Support Team and we will try our best to help you out, there are also some tutorials here which might be able to help.

I am glad that you have found this site, it is a wonderful site to be apart of, and I am sure there will be lots of people here to support you when you start posting :hug:

and I am looking forward to getting to know you on the message site and in the chat room soon, and I hope that I can help in your healing :tealribbon:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Emeila

welcome to AS :)

big hugs

graice

Welcome to AS, Emelia.

I hope you find all the support and healing you need here.

Sending you gentle :hug: if ok.

Welcome to AS! :flowers:

I just thought I'd send you a welcome flower, and say hello. I've only been on the AS boards for a few months now, and I've found everyone so incredibly supportive and validating. I'm glad that you've found AS, and I hope that we can help you on your healing journey.

Take care of yourself...

:hug:

:hi: hun.... Welcome to AS... i hope you find all the help and support you so deserve here, take you time in looking around and we will be here for you anytime you need us

Take care

Angel x

hey there,

im glad you joined.

i hope you find the forums helpfull.

welcome to AS

-becky lynn