Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am New Here

Hi i am Flora i am 19, i am new here i just found this website, i've been through and i am going through a lot, and i can use some frienship here. I hope i can relatr to some of u in here, i hope i am in the right place. I've been abused and raped all my life, i am at a point of giving up now, i hope this site helps me.

Thks Flora

Hi there, Flora!

Welcome to AS - I hope you find the comfort and support you need. You will find a lot of hugs and support from folks here.

Sending you lots of them! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey Flora,

Welcome to AfterSilence, and I am sure that you have come to the right place, and please never give up, we are here to support you now :hug: - if ok...

Here you will be able to meet other survivors and relate to them, share your experiences with them, and they will be able to share theres with you, and you will be able to go on a healing journey together, AS is a wonderful sanctuary for all survivors to come, and to gain some healing, and on a personal note this site has helped me alot, and I hope that it can help you also, I am sure it will, we welcome survivors with open arms :bighug:

Your not alone anymore here, and your no longer silent :bighug:

I'm really glad that you have come here, :hug:

Take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

Hi Flora and welcome to AS

I'm really glad you've found us and I know that you will find people here to relate to and who will be able to give help, support and friendship.

You are in the right place, and you are not alone now. We will all help you through this.

PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Flora,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

This is a nice community, and I am sure you'll find lots of members here that you can relate to. There's a lot of support herefor every one, so I am glad you've joined us! We're here for you, hun. :notalone:

I am sorry for all you went through and are still going through...... :console: That's absolutely awful...... Hopefully you can find peace of mind here so you can heal from it all. You do matter here, as does your story. :)

Take all the time you need to browse around. There's no pushing, rushing and judging here. You can simply be you, and that's awesome all in itself. :)

Welcome, again.

:hug: = If ok??

Jo

Hi Flora,

I'm sorry to hear about what you have been through. But I am confident you will find support here. AS is an awesome place. Although, sometimes it can be a little overwhelming at first. Look around a bit, read some posts...we are here when you are ready to share.

Narell

Hi Flora,

Welcome to AS :flowers: You will definitely get the support you need here everyone here is great and when you feel ready to share we will be here with open arms.

Take your time, look around and if you need anything pm me anytime!

:):):)

welcome!! i'm so glad that you found us!! i personally welcome you with open arms! you are not alone. We are a family of survivors here at AS. :flowers:

i'm sorry for what you have been through but there is hope!! i look forward to getting to know you. please don't hesistate to let me know if you need anything. talk to you soon.

:hug::bighug:

Jill

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi flora

welcome to AS

big hugs

graice

Welcome to AS, Flora.

Sending you gentle :hug: if ok.

i am new here as well... and i just wanted to say i think this is a great site... i feel alone all the time.. like no one knows what i am going through... and its one of the few good feelings that i get to know that there are people that understand me... and there are other suvivors and if so many other people have gone through it and know atleast some of the terror and hate and anger and worthlessness that i feel... and have overcome it... then why cant i?! thank you to everyone here!!!

Heather

Welcome to AS! :flowers:

I just thought I'd send you a welcome flower, and say hello. I've only been on the AS boards for a few months now, and I've found everyone so incredibly supportive and validating. I'm glad that you've found AS, and I hope that we can help you on your healing journey.

Take care of yourself...

:hug:

:hi: hun.... Welcome to AS... i hope you find all the help and support you so deserve here, take you time in looking around and we will be here for you anytime you need us

Take care

Angel x