Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I've Been Here For A While

Hey everyone,

I've been a member here for a little while now, and I haven't posted much, as I haven't been completely comfortable doing so. But just in reading around and seeing other people's replies to posts, I've decided to make myself a more active part of this wonderful community.

It's great to be apart of such a great, supportive place. Thanks!

-Julia

Hi,

My name is Lynn, and I am a member of the New Member Support Team. I just wanted to take the time to say welcome to After Silence.

I hope that you find comfort and support here. I know that I have found the strength to face another day many times through the words and presence of those dear ones who make this site a true "community." I am glad that you have joined with us and look forward to getting to know you. If you need anything or have questions about the boards or how something works, please send me a personal message. I will gladly help in any way possible...also if you need someone to listen, let me know.

Take care,

Your Sister in Survival,

Lynn

Hi Jules

welcome here..Im glad you feel a little comfortable here :)

Look forward to getting to know you

big hugs

graice

Hi Jules, I'm glad you're feeling a bit more comfortable and able to participate. It took me a while to feel that way too, and it's totally okay. We all find out comfort at our own paces. :) I'm glad to have you among us. Welcome! :)

welcome to AS :hug:

hi and welcome to AS!! :flowers:

this is an awesome place for healing and support. I have gained so so much from being here. i'm glad that you decided to post. I know that the first posts are always the hardest. you are definitely not alone!! pm me anytime. :hug:

Jill

Hey Julia,

Welcome back to AS :hug:

I am glad to hear that you are going to be posting some more on AS, and I am glad that you are feeling more comfortable posting here, that is a wonderful thing. AS is a wonderful place, and I am so glad that you are apart of this place :hug: Remember you are always welcome here, and that we are always here to support you :flowers:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime, :bighug:

John :)

Hi Julia,

Welcome!! :)

I am glad you've found AS to be a wonderful community. I think it's great that you gave yourself all the time needed to feel more comfy here. It's so important to care of yourself!! Well done! Of course, it's awesome that you decided to be a more active member. I hope to see you around the boards and chat. Love to meet you and get to know you. :)

If you have any questions, pls feel free to ask. We're here to help and support you!

:hug:

Jo

Hey there Jules, welcome to our family.

Hey again everyone.

Thank you all for your support and welcoming gestures :)