New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

New And Saying Hi

I am new to the forum and I wanted to just say HI to everyone. I am hoping to be able to talk to others like me and to receive support and strength through this site. I have never been open before about my past and my therapist is helping me through everything but he feels that this site may help me more since I will be talking to others who have expierenced what I have. Anyway, Hello!! :flowers:

Hi Mickie,

Welcome to After Silence. I found this site about a year-and-a-half into counseling. It has helped me tremendously to interact with other survivors and to have support from others who understand what I have been through. I know that you will find comfort and support here too...I look forward to getting to know you.

Gentle hugs,

Lynn

welcome to AS :hug:

Hey Mickie,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I am glad that your therapist said this site might be good for you, it is a website is a very caring community where everyone can heal :bighug: so please feel free to come here anytime :hug:

It does help talking to others that have been through similar experiences to your own, and I am glad that you made the decision to do so :hug:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

Hi Mickey and welcome :)

Im new too and this is a great place and the support is wonderful

look forward to getting to know you

big hugs

graice

Hey mickie,

Its great to be 'introduced' :) I hope you do find it helpful being here, and that you receive the same strength and support that I have.

take care of yourself

teazle

• 2 weeks later...

hey!

welcome! i hope you are able to open and trust ppl here.

becky lynn