Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To The Forum!

Welcome love,we need you here!Feel free to personal message me anytime. It can be scary being the new kid.

Blessings,"D"

:flowers: Hi Silenced :flowers:

Welcome to AS - I am glad you found us and it wont take you long to feel right at home. The nerves will disappear real soon dont worry. Here you are amongst friends who understand. Feel free to PM me anytime you want.

love and hugs

bewitched :bighug:

Hey welcome to the board

i hope you will find a lot of support here!!! We all can heal together...we all have a dream!!!

Stay strong and I am looking forward to see you around the boards!!!

thz61581233.jpg

Hey there,

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug: - I can totally understand why you are shy, I was shy also when I first came here, but believe me you will settle in and everything will just seem normal, and you will be just fine I assure you, we are here to make sure your comfortable :flowers:

I am glad that you have come here for some healing :hug: and I look forward to seeing you on the site soon, and I hope I can help with your healing :hug:

Take gentle care :bighug:

John

Hi silenced42long,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

It's ok to be shy hun, especially if this is all new to you. :hug: I can certainly understand that, it is such a big step to post here for the first time. You're amongst friends here, that understand and support you! Take all the time you need to settle in, and pls don't hesitate to ask if you're not sure about something.

:hug: = if ok

Jo

welcome to AS :hug:

welcome here :)

Hi Silenced

welcome to AS. I hope you find what you're looking for here. I'm glad you've found it welcoming here.

Please feel free to PM me if there is anything you need

take care of yourself

teazle