Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Greetings

Wow! This is a very big community! I did a search through google, and one of your topics caught my eye, so I thought I might stop in for a while. My name is Thor. I am a quarter century old, but not for long--seems I have a birthday creeping my way. I will be going out of town for a week, but I was reading through some posts and thought I put my name out there.

Spring Break 2008! I will look forward to getting to know you all better upon my return. Have a great week.

Thor

Hi Thor,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Yep, it's a big community, but that takes nothing away from the wonderful supportive people that are a part of it. I'm glad you've joined us. :) I'm looking forward to get to know you, of course that will be after your springbreak 2008!! Have fun!!

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hey Thor,

Welcome to AfterSilence,

I'm glad that you joined us, I am also a male survivor - and if you ever want to speak to another male survivor, then my door is always open and my PM inbox too :P, although I will assure you that all ladies and gents here are all wonderful people and very supportive :)

I hope you have a wonderful week away on your spring break, and that you can relax :)

Please know we will be here when your return and that we are here to support you.

Take it easy :up:

John

Hi Thor and welcome to AS

I hope you enjoy your break, and its good to have your name out here.

Please feel free to PM me if there is anything I can do

take care of yourself

teazle

:wave: Hello,         I am new to this forum and i just wanted to say hello to everyone and say that i am very glad that there are soooo many others out there that feel just like me!!   It may take me a while to share my story but it is good to know that I am welcomed here.

Hey and a very welcome to AS. I hope that you will find a lot of healing through this board.

We can all heal...together.

if you ever need anything you can PM me ANYTIME

stay strong and I am lookin gforward to see your posts

Patty

thz61581233.jpg

welcome to AS :hug:

:flowers: Welcome :flowers:

I glad you found us. this is a wonderful and suportive community of people who understand how it is for survivors. Hoping you find comfort and healing here and look forward to seeing you around the boards on your return. Have a lovely spring break!

:hug:

Bewitched

Hi Thor,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

Yep, it's a big community, but that takes nothing away from the wonderful supportive people that are a part of it. I'm glad you've joined us. :) I'm looking forward to get to know you, of course that will be after your springbreak 2008!! Have fun!!

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Excellent! Thanks for the hug! I am happy to see a community this large. And as you can see, apparently I am getting slower in my old age...here I am in Panama City Beach, and I am already home!! Whoa! Life does not shut down here until about 5 am, but here I am--losing the Spring Break touch.

I am sure my body thanks me, but I will also thank you for the kind welcome.

Hey Thor,

Welcome to AfterSilence,

I'm glad that you joined us, I am also a male survivor - and if you ever want to speak to another male survivor, then my door is always open and my PM inbox too :P, although I will assure you that all ladies and gents here are all wonderful people and very supportive :)

I hope you have a wonderful week away on your spring break, and that you can relax :)

Please know we will be here when your return and that we are here to support you.

Take it easy :up:

John

Great! Thanks for the welcome. To be more specific, the topic that I ran across was in the male forum, or at least about the forum itself I believe. I am looking forward to talking to other male surivors. Only recently did I find that I definitely have some things I would prefer to discuss amongst males. I am very glad this forum has a secure place for exactly that.

And yes, there was some serious relaxing today...

Hi Thor and welcome to AS

I hope you enjoy your break, and its good to have your name out here.

Please feel free to PM me if there is anything I can do

take care of yourself

teazle

It is GREAT to have your name out there! I am very happy to have found such a receptive community.

:wave: Hello,         I am new to this forum and i just wanted to say hello to everyone and say that i am very glad that there are soooo many others out there that feel just like me!!   It may take me a while to share my story but it is good to know that I am welcomed here.

I am also glad you feel welcomed. It is easy to feel so with such a great welcoming crew!

Hey and a very welcome to AS. I hope that you will find a lot of healing through this board.

We can all heal...together.

if you ever need anything you can PM me ANYTIME

stay strong and I am lookin gforward to see your posts

Patty

thz61581233.jpg

Thanks, Patty.

Strong is my middle name...okay okay...its not, but it should be!

Glad you are here. Looking forward to when you get back.

Narell

No need to wait for my return, here I am! However, I am unsure whether or not I will make it online before the return to the home-state; but, you never know! Thanks for the welcome.