Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

*waves*

Hello! I just joined last night. My name is Carly, and I'm 16. Just a few things about my self, I'm a comic book geek, a huge Avatar: The Last Airbender fan, and I adore Ani DiFranco.

Thank you!

Edited by Obsessive0514

Hi, Carly.

I'm glad you've joined AS. I'm sure you will find lots of supportive people who truly understand. :) BTW, I saw Ani Difranco in concert, and she was amazing! Been a fan since. Look forward to getting to know you as you feel more and more comfortable in the community. Take your time, and take care. :hug:

Hi Carly,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon. :flowers:

This is a wonderful community, and I am glad you've found us and became a part of it. Take all the time you need to get to know the site and the people here, if there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. :)

:hug: = ifok??

Jo

Hey Carly,

Welcome to AfterSilence, :hug:

I also :throb: Avatar: The Last Airbender !!! I have the two of the PS2 games and everything, there awesome, if anyone ever asks me what I wanna be when I grow up I say an Airbender :P

I'm 17, so we are of similar age :) ... and I am glad that you have come here for some healing :hug: and please know we are here to support you and that we do understand :bighug: ... so feel free to PM anytime

Take gentle care :flowers:

John

Hi carly and welcome to AS

I hope you find some people with similar interests here, I'm sure you'll fit in well.

Please feel free to PM me if there is anything I can do to help you adjust.

take care of yourself

teazle

hi and welcome to AS!!! i'm so glad that you decided to join us!!! this is an awesome group of survivors!! we are like family!!!!! please pm me if you need anything!!! i look forward to talking with you soon. :hug:

Jill

Welcome to AS, Carly!

By any chance are you into any anime (or just Avatar?). I read a lot of manga. Used to read comics like X-men when I was younger.

Narell

welcome to AS :hug:

:flowers: Welcome :flowers:

A very big warm welcome to AS. this is a wonderful and suportive community of people who understand how it is for survivors. Hoping you find comfort and healing here and look forward to seeing you around the boards. Feel free to pm me any time

:hug:

Bewitched