Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey And Hello

Hi its good to be here i have had lots of friends recommend this place but just never got round to joing. So hey guys i made it at least.

I have come up with a new name and yes you guessed it the neices and kids like In the night garden hence where i got pinkyponk from.

Look forward to getting to know you all and thank you sonnet and lene for badgering me into joining you are the best friends ever love ya both.

Toodle loo for the noo

xxlors

(((((((((((((((((((((((((sis)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

yaya..u made it!!!...sooooo glad to see ya here hun...

oh an...dont you go blaming the kids for the user name..you know your addicted to that kiddy night time garden show heheheh its your favourite seirres i hear????

much loveto ya.....

oh and...next time yer gonna wander off..dont leave Cousin It onthe bed likethat...poor Cody got a fright..thought some possessed wig was scurrying towards her! heheh ( not that i laffed at all ya understand!)

love ya sis

xxxxxxx jac

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

:flowers: (((( pinkyponk)))) :flowers:

Cute Avatar, cute name! :clap::clap::clap:

Welcome to AS hon. You were given great advice to join and this is a safe supportive community. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:bighug:

Bewitched

Hi Pinkyponk,

Welcome!! :)

I hope you feel at home soon.

If you have any questions about how this board works or the forums etc., feel free to ask. :) I am also part of the Newbie Support Team, so if you need some help, just let me know.

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Edited by Saltywaters

Hey there Pinkyponk,

Sonnet and Lene are both wonderful members here (and in the case of Lene chat mod) here at AS, and I am glad a friend of theres has joined here, they are both awesome members here as I am sure you will be :) - I am so sorry for what brings you here, but I am glad that you have come here :bighug:

We are here to support you, and please know that you are not alone here at AS, we understand and we care, you can heal, and we are here to support you through that. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the forum site and in the chat room soon, and I hope that I can help in your healing.

Please take gentle care :bighug: and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

:) John

p.s. I remember hours upon hours of watching Whinny the Pooh when I was little :P

welcome to AS :hug:

welcome aboard!!!! i'm so glad that you decided to join us, this is an awesome place for support and healing! i absolutely love it here. i look forward to getting to know you. i'm part of the newbie support team so let me know if you need anything!! talk to you soon.

Jill

WOW thanks for the welcome everyone and its great that so many people are so friendly here.

Yup Sonnet and Lene are great friends and i dont know where i would be without them.

Yup i ok its me that likes in the night garden i just cant help being the kid as you can probably tell with the avatar!!!.

Sonnet sis as for cousin it it wasnt my fault that cody didnt like the thing. She shouldnt have stepped on it the poor thing got such a fright anyway it is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen so it is worth it. Cody will just have to like it or lump it :D

Hope to get to chat ta ya all soon

xxlors

((((((((((((((((((lil sis)))))))))))))))))))))

yay,glad ya made it here honey bee :flowers: You know I think the world of ya and am glad you decided to come join us at AS.

As for "it the wig" sounds sooooo cute...although from what I've heard Cody didn't think so!!!!

luv and hugs to ya hon,hopefully speak to you later,

:hug: big sis xxxxxxxx

Hiya

If you are who I think you are, then I've already met you!! Lol. But I'll do my official meet and greet anyway, and say that if you need anything, please feel free to PM me. I'm really glad that Sonnet and Lene have talked you into coming here.

take care of yourself

teazle

Hey Lene yup you are great and well what can i say sis you just rock :D

Hey Tez um yippers its me we all had a great time that day well evening actually didnt we!?

Are you coming to visit again soon?

Love ya hon xxlors

Hey Lene yup you are great and well what can i say sis you just rock :D

Hey Tez um yippers its me we all had a great time that day well evening actually didnt we!?

Are you coming to visit again soon?

Love ya hon xxlors

Lol, yup we did!!!!!!!!!! What I can remember, anyway ;)

Hopefully I'll be up some time this summer (lol, gotta give Lene's pony SOME chance of jumping stuff!), am also going to the AS meetup in Birmingham so maybe you could come down for that?

Hello :flowers:

I just wanted to join in line and welcome you to AS! :hug:

Christina

Hi Pinkyponk. It looks like youve gotten lots of welcomes but I guess you can never be welcomed by 2 many people. I'm glad your here and I hope that you find what you are looking for here. It's a great place to come for some support. :aswelcomesu::notalone: