Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

I always find these introductions weird.

The reason I'm here is the same as the rest of you. I'm a freshman in university, and am increasingly having trouble dealing with my past. I found this forum in a kind of desperate attempt when I couldn't sleep, but I'm glad I found it. I'm sorry that any of you have to be here, but hopefully we'll all get through it together.

Hey and welcome. :hug: :hug: I also found this site late at night pondering about my past. I hope that this site helps you cope.

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here, it really is an incredible place and I'm sure you'll fit it. :). take your time to look around and settle in. I also hope you find it the place of comfort, help and support that I have.

Please feel free to PM me anytime

take care of yourself

teazle

welcome to AS :hug:

Allie

Welcome to AS. :hi:

I'm sorry you have a reason to be here but I hope that you are able to find all of the support and encouragement you need. Take your time and look around. It can kind of be overwhelming at first but go through it at your own pace. There are tons of people here that unfortunately have tons of different kinds of issues and experiences. There will definitely be someone here (or lots someones) you will connect with in a short time. Take care.

:flowers: (((( Allie )))) :flowers:

Hello and a warm welcome to AS. This is a very supporting caring community and you are going to be safe here. Just take your time, have a look around and you will get the feel of it real quickly.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards

:hug::hug:

Bewitched

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey there,

I also found this site in the middle of the night when I first found AS, and I couldn't sleep, so I can totally relate with you, but please let me assure you by coming here you have done the right thing :hug: and know we are here to support you and help you get through what you are going through. Like you said we can get through this together.

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :bighug:

John

hey allie-gator im new here to and yeah it is a shame that we are here for the reasons that we are but its great that we can support each other and make long lasting friends that understand

xxlors

welcome!! i'm so glad that you found us!!! this is an awesome site for healing and support. i'm part of the newbie support team so if you need anything don't hesistate to contact me!!! i look forward to getting to know you and yes we can and will heal together!!!! :hug:

Jill

Hello :flowers:

I just wanted to join in line and welcome you to AS! :hug:

Christina