Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie here. Don't know quite what i'm looking for yet. I guess i'm looking to know that i'm not the only one (that's know i feel in my current situation). I often feel very trapped as well..

Anyway.. yeah.. hi

:flowers:

Welcome to our family.

I hope you find all the healing you need here.

Welcome To AS. :flowers:

Hope you find AS to be of a good support for you.

Here youll meet really beautiful people

who very much care and understand where you have been

and what youre going through today.

Take good care okay

Nax

:aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::supportu:

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here. AS is an amazing place, full of warm caring people and loads of help and support. I hope that you receive the same help here that I have.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi Fairy

I am pleased you are with us. You will be amazed at how the heavy burden begins to lift. I have been on AS for just over a week and i Feel so much stronger.

Kia Kaha -Stay Strong

Lucianne

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey FairyHag,

Welcome to AfterSilence, :hug:

I felt the same way when I came here, not sure what to expect, but I hope that you do find what you are looking for here :bighug: and no you are not the only one, we are here to support you through this :hug:

Often survivors can experience that trapped feeling, not sure where to turn, but I will quote you on of the moderators here Jessie has the tag line (text under her picture) saying "So free...as she should be. One generation finally safe" which to me says that although you can feel trapped, here at AS you have freedom to share how you are feeling and express what frustrations and trapped feelings you have in a safe environment, without worrying about being judged because we are all survivors here, and we all care :bighug:

Please feel free to PM me anytime, and please take gentle care of yourself :bighug:

John

Hello :flowers:

I just wanted to join in line and welcome you to AS! :hug:

Christina