Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Looking For More Online Support Sites.

I am a Pandy's member and am looking for other supportive sites for me to explore. Your use of the lotus flower in your logo is very inspiring. Anyway, I just wanted to try a new message board out and meet some new people in the survivor's online world. Thanks for listening.

-sayit :butterfly:

welcome to AS :hug:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey sayit,

Pandys is a wonderful online survivor community, and AfterSilence, and Pandy are very much alike in that they offer support and hope for survivors, and help in there healing - we welcome you with open arms.

We are very glad that you have reached out to AfterSilence also and I hope that we can help you to move further in your healing :bighug: and yes you will meet new people here, and you may also find some familiar faces here at AfterSilence which I hope makes you feel comfortable :)

Please know we are here to help, and I hope to get to know you more in the board site and chat room, and please never hesitate to contact me if you feel it can help in your healing, or if you need help with anything :bighug:

Please take gentle care, :hug:

John

Hello :flowers:

I just wanted to join in line and welcome you to AS! :hug:

Christina

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

This is a wonderful, supportive and non-judgmental place, full of wonderful people. I hope you feel comfortable here and we can help you on your journey.

Nicole :throb: