Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi Everyone!

Hi all, I used to be here but forgot my password and had changed emails so I found it easier to reregister. I am a CSA and R*pe survivor, I self-injur as well. I am in therapy....DBT. My counselor and I are going to start going into the past abuse soon so I'm not so scared of men.

Hope to get to know some of you. I do have one friend from here from before. :)

:blink:

Jen

welcome back to AS :hug:

Hey there Jen,

Welcome Back to AfterSilence,

I'm very sorry for what has brought you here :bighug: but I am glad that you have come here for healing - it is a wonderful community has been so support of myself and so many members who are here, :hug: and we are here for you also.

I'm glad that you are in therapy - it is an important step in everyones healing and gives us the tools we need to heal, and I am also glad that you are here because connecting with other survivors is also an important part of healing which you are doing great at by coming here :)

Also always feel free to PM me, my door is always open, and I am here to support you :flowers:

Take gentle care :hug:

John