Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Glad To Be Here

i am so glad this site is here. i look forward to exploring and learning from other survivors :) thank you to everyone involved and willing to share.

xoxo

Jillian

Welcome to AS hun. I hope you find what you're looking for here. Take care of yourself! Looking forward to hopefully seeing you around the boards!

Cheers

Lisa

xox

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here. AS is amazing, and I'm sure you'll be as amazed by the people here as I am. I also hope you find the friendship, love, support, comfort and advice that there is on offer here.

Feel free to PM me at any time

take care of yourself

teazle

Welcome to our family!

welcome to AS :hug:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hey there Jillian,

Welcome to AfterSilence, - I'm very glad you have come here for some healing :)

There are many people here to learn from, and sharing here can be a wonderful thing to do, and is very healing :hug:

I'm glad you have come here, and please know we are here to help you, and support you, so please feel free to PM me, if you have any concerns or questions, or even if you just want someone to talk to :hug:

Please take gentle care :bighug:

John