Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hiya

I thought I'd join the ranks and say hello. I've been trolling the site looking at posts. Consider this my intro. . . except I'm not all that sure what to say.

I'm 35, happily married, with a beautiful daughter. I was sexually abused as a child and sometimes it's just nice to know there are others out there who know what I feel -- even when I'm not so sure I know what I am feeling! I get alot of support from my best friend and my husband, although I am not currently in any kind of counseling -- not that my best friend doesn't try his damnedest to get me to go.

Glad to meet you all.

TeeTurtle

Hello Teeturtle WELCOME to AS !!! We are glad to have you.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi and welcome to AS

First of all, I love your name. It made me smile when I saw it. Secondly, I hope that you will find AS supportive, comforting, helpful and a friendly and useful place to be. The members here are amazing and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Feel free to PM me if you need/want anything, whether it be advice, support, a listening ear or someone to complain to :)

take care of yourself

teazle

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome to AS, I'm glad that you have come here to AS and are seeking support :hug: and it is wonderful to meet you, seeming you introduced yourself I better introduce myself back, Im John, and I'm 17, I am also a survivor of CSA, and I'm glad you have come here for support :bighug: This is truly a wonderful website to be part of :hug:

I am looking forward to seeing you on this site and getting to know you some more :hug: - and I hope it can help in your healing journey :hug:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John