Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hello, my name is nikki and i was given a link to this site by a friend who thought it might help me. I dont really know what else to say so i will leave it at that for now :)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Nikki welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hi Nikki and welcome to After Silence! :hi:

I'm glad your friend cares about you and gave you our link. You are among friends now and we will be here for you in good and bad times. :flowers:

hi Nikki, I am glad you are here and glad you have a friend who knows enough to bring you to AS, hopefully you find as much insight as I have here.

Hi Nikki

Pleased you came darlin' Just take your time and get to know your way around. There are some fantastic people here who I'm sure will help you through.

:hug: :hug:

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find that we can help here, AS is a warm, loving and comforting environment, as well as a great source of information, help and support.

Please feel free to PM me at any time if I can help or give advice in any way

take care of yourself

teazle

welcome to AS :hug:

Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome and hugs. Its so calming here i feel like i might be able to talk one day about my past, and stop carrying it around with me ??

Thanks again

Hey Nikki, Welcome to AS.

hope its of help to you, and you are sure to meet some

awsome people here. You sure arnt alone and we are

here for you, if you ever need some support.

Take real care of yourself

Nax :flowers:

Welcome Nikki ... I'm glad that you have come to this site :bighug:

Please know we are here for you in your healing journey :hug:

Take gentle care, :flowers:

John

:wave: (((( Nikki )))) :wave:

Welcome to AS hon. this place is amazing and I am sure you will feel right at home real soon. the nerves vanish rather quickly believe me. You are safe here.

I look forward to seeing you around the boards and feel free to pm any time.

:bighug:

Bewitched