Guest shattered

Hey I'm New...

Guest shattered

Hey guys, I just came across this site and realized I'm not alone!! I've been sexually abused when I was growing up and about two months ago I was raped by my former brother-in-law. My sister is completely on his side and blames me for everything. We were real close, I talked to her about everything and now she has turned her back on me. I thought I could trust her..........

((((((Shattered)))))))

I am so sorry to hear you have been through so much sweetie, your right though your not alone! Keep posting and feel free to lean on us anytime you would like. :hug:

Welcome to the board. :hug: :hug:

Donna =)

((((( Safe Gentle Hugs )))))

Hi Shattered, Welcome to our group, sorry you are going through a rough time.

take your time to get to know us, and if you feel like venting anything, know you are doing so in a safe place.

Safe Hugs Catherine

welcome to the baords :hug::throb::hug:

Welcome

Sorry you are having a hard time now. Glad you found this Board. It is extremely hurting when you need your closest friend or relative and they are not there, in fact have turned against you to add to the trauma. We are here for you. You are very brave and you are a survivor.

:greet::wub::hug::hug:

Welcome to the board love. Am sorry to hear what brought you here but am glad you found this site. I am sure you will get loads of support and encouragement here to walk you thru the road to healing.

(((safe hugs)))

claire.

hello!

welcome to the boards, im new here too. i hope that the boards help you and i am sorry that youve had to go through what you have

hugs,

dopey x

Welcome to AS, I hope that this wonderful place can help you in some small way .. :hug::hug:

Welcome to the board...I am somewhat new here too, and my experience is that I have found so much love and support here. I am sorry for what you are having to go through...it is so hard when family turns against you. much love and good luck

Shattered,

Welcome to 'After Silence' sweetie it is so great to know you have finally come to terms with the fact that yes, you are deffinately NOT alone!

You know what though? I have heard so many people tell me exactly what you've said. Why is it your sister would disbelieve you? You see in time I'm hoping that with the strength you find you will make her see. Because sweetie what if she suffers too and is just too afraid to say anything? What he did to you he can do to her, marriage or not.

You'd be suprised how many wives refuse to say anything when confronted about their husbands because they themselves do not want to speak out. Now in no way am I saying your sister was abused by her husband. I'm just saying be a detective in your life, figure out closure points as to why she was so quick to fire blame and dis-belief. You may not talk to her right now but you have a pretty good memory of things that passed. Dig as much of it up as you need to in order to talk to her one day with the confidence to open her eyes once and for all. She might just listen, unfortunately there are many times when this is never settled. And my heart goes out to every one of those individuals. But you know what? You have to keep trying, it's your life and your personal trauma.

I believe in you...

Love, Haullie