Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New, Nervous And Scared

hi, ive already posted a few items on this site, but i havnt really had the chance to introduce myself or anything, i dont know.

im entirely new to this help forum and am scared on how to start sharing..

it happened 5months ago, n is still so fresh in my mind, it haunts me and i hate it..

misa x

Hi misa x,

Welcome to AS. I'm sorry you are having such a difficult time right now, but I'm glad you are here. Take your time getting used to the site and posting. We are here for you. :)

Narell

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Misa,

Welcome!! :)

Take all the time you need, there's no rush. You don't have to share anything, if you're not comfortable with it. The decision is yours. I'm glad you've found us. Hopefully you'll feel at home soon.

:hug: = if ok??

Jo

Hi Missa :flowers:

Welcome to AS - I remember well what it was like when I first joined but I promise you Missa the people here are great and you will feel comfortable very quickly. Remember you dont have to say anything you dont want to and if you do, well we are all here for you. Have a look around and just get the feel of the place. I am glad you found us at AS :supportu:

Love and hugs

Bewitched

Welcome Misa :hug:

I hope you like AS :flowers:

Please remember we are here to support you

John