Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am very nervous and totally emotional right now....this is a big first for me and I don't know what else to say. thank you for having me here.

True

Welcome to AS true!!! I'm sure you'll find much support, understanding and inspiration here. I certainly have. I know how hard that first step is...you should be very proud of yourself.

Hey True,

It's an absolute pleasure to have you here at AfterSilence, and I am very glad that you have reached out to us :bighug: - AS is a lovely online community to come to, and I am sure that you will fit right in :hug:

I'm so sorry for what has brought you here :hug: - but please know we are here to support you anytime :) ... We're here for you. I hope to see you on the forum site, and in the chat room soon :hug: and I hope that I can help in your healing :bighug:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John.

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi True,

Welcome to AS. I know I was really nervous when I first came here too. Take your time, and hope to see you around.

Narell

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.'

:hug: :hug:

Sad