Hello.

Not sure if I have posted here before or not, and I've had this account for a while, but have been dealing with several things and just realized that I had an account here, and that this would be a very helpful place for me to be at the moment. I am very shy, and so nervous and embarassed, but figure why not give it a go. I am currently in a relationship with a wonderful woman, and I'm lucky that she is so understanding at this time. I'm a member of a few other forums, one of which sort of directed me here..so I'm thankful for that. :) I look forward to learning about each member here, and sharing out stories of survival. -J-

Welcome to AS! Please know you are among friends here... we understand where you are and what you are going through. I hope you find the comfort, support, and validation here that you so need.

:flowers: Stef :bighug:

Thank you both for the welcome already! I know this place is going to be a great support, and a much needed safe haven.

Welcome to As taboo. I hope you find as much support, understanding and inspiration here as i have. AS is full of the most amazing people. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome back. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

:butterfly:

J,

Welcome, and I hope I continue to see you around.

Narell

Hello and welcome to AS :luck:

welcome to AS!!! :flowers: i'm so glad that you are here. i look forward to getting to know you more. talk to you soon and pm me if you need anything! :hug:

Jill

This place seems so amazing already, and you're all just so welcoming!! I think I'll be sticking around for a while, as things permit and as long as I'm welcome here. Thank you all for the nice, warm welcome. :)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.'

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome to AS :hug:

John

Hello.

Not sure if I have posted here before or not, and I've had this account for a while, but have been dealing with several things and just realized that I had an account here, and that this would be a very helpful place for me to be at the moment. I am very shy, and so nervous and embarassed, but figure why not give it a go. I am currently in a relationship with a wonderful woman, and I'm lucky that she is so understanding at this time. I'm a member of a few other forums, one of which sort of directed me here..so I'm thankful for that. :) I look forward to learning about each member here, and sharing out stories of survival. -J-

Great that you are with us Taboo I am finding everyone so reassuring

Lucianne

]

Hi Taboo

Great that you are with us I am finding every one so welcomining. Stay strong

Lucianne