Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi..

Hello.

Not sure if I have posted here before or not, and I've had this account for a while, but have been dealing with several things and just realized that I had an account here, and that this would be a very helpful place for me to be at the moment. I am very shy, and so nervous and embarassed, but figure why not give it a go. I am currently in a relationship with a wonderful woman, and I'm lucky that she is so understanding at this time. I'm a member of a few other forums, one of which sort of directed me here..so I'm thankful for that. :) I look forward to learning about each member here, and sharing out stories of survival. -J-

Welcome to AS! Please know you are among friends here... we understand where you are and what you are going through. I hope you find the comfort, support, and validation here that you so need.

:flowers: Stef :bighug:

Thank you both for the welcome already! I know this place is going to be a great support, and a much needed safe haven.

Welcome to As taboo. I hope you find as much support, understanding and inspiration here as i have. AS is full of the most amazing people. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

welcome to AS :hug:

This place seems so amazing already, and you're all just so welcoming!! I think I'll be sticking around for a while, as things permit and as long as I'm welcome here. Thank you all for the nice, warm welcome. :)

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.'

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Hello.

Not sure if I have posted here before or not, and I've had this account for a while, but have been dealing with several things and just realized that I had an account here, and that this would be a very helpful place for me to be at the moment. I am very shy, and so nervous and embarassed, but figure why not give it a go. I am currently in a relationship with a wonderful woman, and I'm lucky that she is so understanding at this time. I'm a member of a few other forums, one of which sort of directed me here..so I'm thankful for that. :) I look forward to learning about each member here, and sharing out stories of survival. -J-

Great that you are with us Taboo I am finding everyone so reassuring

Lucianne