Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Needing Support

c111

Hi

I'm so happy to have found this site. I found it the day before my birthday I have many issues eating, dv, and sexual abuse knowing I'm not alone helps. This is hard for me to admit but I need support because I can't go though this alone.

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome to AS c111!!! You are definately not alone here. I hope you find as much support, understanding and inspiration here as i have. I look forward to seeing you about the boards.

Hi c111 :wave: and welcome to a wonderful supportive community. :notalone: You have found us now and I hope you find what you are looking for., Please feel free to pm me any time and look forward to seeing you round the boards.

Bewitched :bighug:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I Hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome, I am DeeDee and look forward to getting to know you better. Support is important, and there are kind people here. You are safe. happy Bday :-)

Hi

I'm so happy to have found this site. I found it the day before my birthday I have many issues eating, dv, and sexual abuse knowing I'm not alone helps. This is hard for me to admit but I need support because I can't go though this alone.