c111

Needing Support

Hi

I'm so happy to have found this site. I found it the day before my birthday I have many issues eating, dv, and sexual abuse knowing I'm not alone helps. This is hard for me to admit but I need support because I can't go though this alone.

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome to AS c111!!! You are definately not alone here. I hope you find as much support, understanding and inspiration here as i have. I look forward to seeing you about the boards.

Hello and welcome to AS :luck: Here you will never be alone

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here

take care of yourself

teazle

Hi c111 :wave: and welcome to a wonderful supportive community. :notalone: You have found us now and I hope you find what you are looking for., Please feel free to pm me any time and look forward to seeing you round the boards.

Bewitched :bighug:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I Hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

Welcome, I am DeeDee and look forward to getting to know you better. Support is important, and there are kind people here. You are safe. happy Bday :-)

Hi

I'm so happy to have found this site. I found it the day before my birthday I have many issues eating, dv, and sexual abuse knowing I'm not alone helps. This is hard for me to admit but I need support because I can't go though this alone.

Hi, Welcome to AS,

There is alot of support here :flowers:

John