Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, Im New Here...

dopey

(((Hugs)))

I think we are all a little nervious when we start to face our past. But shineing a light on the past is the best way to heal it and move forward. You have taken a brave step to start talking about it.

((((more hugs))))

Liz

Welcome Dopey

I'm glad you found this place. It is a wonderful place to be able to go to when you are going through the healing process. You can talk about what you want when you want to as little or as much as you please. You can also read other posts, which may help you. You are very brave, because it is very scarey what you are going through right now. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I get so angry with people who would take advantage of a baby, or child, leaving so much pain, confusion and trauma. Take care of yourself, and try to hug that little girl and give her love when those memories pop up. :wub::throb::hug::throb::greet::throb:

Hi Dopey and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for the reasons that brought you here, however, I am glad you have found us.

I hope you find support and encouragement here.

Hugs,

Lindy

thankyou for being so welcoming. ive been reading a lot of the posts today. its helping me to read other peoples stories. i genuinely did feel all alone till i came here. its so sad that theres loads of people that have been through what ive been through.

thanks again,

dopey xxx

hello dopey, :)

welcome to the board, i'm sorry that all that bad stuff happened to you, i was so nervous when i first joined here but in the past few weeks it has been my life line and so fantastic

and also yey! someone else from the UK! i live in surrey!

and i do like the name 'Dopey' i have the seven dwarfs (giant cuddly ones) at the end of my bed and my favourite one is dopey!! :woot:

warm thoughts

Lisa :hug:

Hello Dopey!

Just wanted to send you a warm welcome! I just joined a month ago and I hope that you find the people here to be as kind and insightful as I have. Welcome to After Silence! ~Jill

((Dopey))

Its ok to be nervous - just know that we're a community that welcomes people. We're like one big family. ^.^

I'm sorry that you don't remember a lot of what happened to you - remember that you were abused, and it wasn't your fault. Also remember that you have an inner beauty and strength that radiates from you no matter what happens...

I look forward to getting to know you.

<3

Alex

Welcome to AS, I hope that this wonderful place can help you in some small way .. :hug:

welcome hugs :hug: