Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey Im New Here

Maxxi

Hey everyone this seems like a great place not ready to tell my story yet from a couple of weeks ago. Am trying to find a safe place just now away from my mums boyfriend who is the problem. This site seems really helpful am glad to find out im not alone as it feels that way. I feel really worthless compared to all of your extremely sad stories am sorry for all that has hapend to all of you you are giving me hope with your recovery stories. hope to find a happy place soon

:aswelcomesu: I am glad you decided to join us WELCOME TO AS

welcome to AS :hug:

Maxxi,

Welcome to AS. Everyone's story is different, we are all impacted to varying degrees as a result of our experiences. You have no reason to feel like your history should compete with the experiences of other members.

Take care, and be safe.

-B.

Hi Maxxi

Welcome to AS, im sorry you had to find us, but glad you did if that makes sense, everyone here is so kind and understanding, so there is no pressure in saying anything about yourselve, just take your time and have a look around, we will all be here if you need us...take care and i hope we see each other around..

Angel xx

Hello and a big warm welcome to you :wave:

I'm so glad you found this community? Although it saddens me for the reasons why. What happened to you is just as important as anyone else - you still feel sad and confused and thats something I hope we can all help you with. You are not alone anymore OK. I hope to see you around the boards and feel free to pm me any time.

Love and hugs :bighug:

bewitched

Hey there and Welcome to AfterSilence,

I am very sorry for what has happened to you :hug: and please know you didn't deserve it :bighug: and please know we are all here to support you, and to make you feel comfortable in anyway we can :hug:

Please know you aren't worthless at all, actually I believe the opposite, here at AS, everyone is worth so much, and we never compare people, nobody is worth more then anyone else :hug: we are all equal.

I am looking forward to seeing you on the forum site and chat room soon, and I hope that I can help in your healing :hug: please feel free to PM me anytime about anything :flowers:

John

Thankyou all for the support you are all very kind. Looking around this site has really been helpin me thru this crazy time after having another couple of SA events recently i have been really down but think im gettin nearer to bein redy 2 share my story due to your support. Thankyou again