Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Howdy All

Angie34

Welcome to AS Angie I like your screen name (It is one of my nic names in real life) I am glad you are here and look forward to talking to you soon. :aswelcomesu::youcanheal::notalone::supportu:

Welcome to AS Angie!!!

To answer your question....AS is open for anyone who is a survivor and not just by family members. I hope you find as much support and inspiration here as i have.

Hi Angie,

No Angie this site is not just for those assaulted by family member but is for all forms of rape, sexual assault and sexual abuse, that includes those who where assault by there family member, but is not limited to - it is any time of survivor :)

I'm glad that you have reached out to AS, and I hope that by being here you find some of the healing that you seek :hug:

Please remember we are here to help you :hug:

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John

welcome to AS :hug:

Hi Angie and welcome to AS

I hope you find this community as healing and caring as I do. Take your time and look around. It wont be long till you feel comfortable and I look forward to seeing you around.

Love and hugs :aswelcomesu::bighug:

Bewitched