AudaciousAria

Hi Everyone

Well I'm better getting my introduction/first post over & done with so here goes;

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here. I'm lucky to be here even.

I may not be entirely sure what I want to say yet..but this site is exactly what I've been looking for over the past month or so. I'll keep my story for the "Share Your Story" forum.

I hope this find you all in good health & I truly do look forward to meeting each & every one of you.

Best,

welcome to AS :hug:

Welcome to AS!!! i look forward to getting to know you also. this is a great place!!! let me know if you need anything!!!

:youcanheal::aswelcomesu::notalone::flowers:

Jill

Welcome to AS we are glad that you came and are hopeful to talk alot more to you in the future :youcanheal::supportu::notalone:

Thank you to the four of you who've replied so far. Your kind welcomes mean more to me than you'll ever know.

Hi and welcome to AS!

I am sorry for what has brought you here, but I hope that you can find the support that you need here.

I look forward to getting to know you also.

:flowers:

Skye.

Hey there,

I am looking forward to getting to know you too :hug: - I am sorry for what has brought you to AS, but I am very glad that you have come here :hug:

I am glad that you have found what you have been looking for over the past month, it is great that you have found us :) - and please know we are here to support you :bighug:

Please feel free to PM me anytime :)

Take gentle care,

John

Welcome to AS!!!! I'm hope you find as much support, understanding and inspiration here as i have. Look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Hello. hello and welcome. Wishing you luck on ur endevours. Find a voice, and keep it loud. Never be silent again. Find support and hold tight. And someday soon, everythign will be alright.

:butterfly:

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here

bighug.jpg

take care of yourself

teazle

Hello and welcome to AS

I must say I love your Avitar! You have found a good community here and I hope it brings you peace and healing. I look forward to seeing you around.

Love and hugs :bighug:

Bewitched