Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Found This Place

newgirl

So hi, I'm newto this place. I am a victim of sa/rape. My horror started at 10 and ended at 17, by dad and his friend. I'm 27 now, and still healing. I have dealt with SI, ED , depression, your typical gauntlet of self distructive behavours following a f-ed up situation. I'm just tired of ruining realtionships, because I don't feel like I deserve good in my life. I'm tired of nightmare/ and flashbacks. And I'm tired of being afraid.

Welcome to AS you will find so much support here. Im sorry to hear about what happened to you. You do deserve good in your life. I hope you will one day find that special someone to share it with.

welcome to AS :hug:

I'm sorry you have reason to be here but I'm glad that you are here. I'm sorry that all happened to you. It sounds like you and are have a similar story. I was SA'd by my gpa and his friend from about age 3 until 18. Please know that we care about you and how you are feeling. If you need anything feel free to PM me, ok? :notalone:

welcome to AS!! i'm so glad that you found us. you didn't deserve any of what you went through. welcome aboard the healing journey! this place is absolutely wonderful!!! pm me if you need anything. take care. i look forward to getting to know you. :hug:

Jill

Hi and welcome to AS!

I am so sorry for what you have been through.

I hope that you know that you do deserve more.

It takes a lot of courage to realise this and you have shown that by being here and posting.

You are not alone here and I hope that you find the support that you need here.

:flowers:

Skye.

Welcome to AfterSilence,

We understand your frustration, we are here to help you in your healing :hug: - please know that you do deserve good in your life, and I hope that AS can bring some goodness into your life.

I'm sorry for what has brought you here, but I am glad that you have come here, and I hope that it helps in your healing :hug:

Please know we are here to help you, :hug: - please feel free to PM me anytime :)

John

((((( newgirl ))))))

Although I am sorry for the reasons you are here, I am so glad you found this community. The people here are lovely,, caring and nonjudgemental. You are safe here.

Hope to see you around and wish you well in your healing. PM me any time.

Love and hugs

Bewitched