Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm Back

Holly

It has been an insane amount of time since I last posted, but I'm back again.

A lot has happened since I last posted--With my boyfriend of over 2 years, we recently moved to an entirely different city which is amazing because all of my past trauma took place in the city we were living in and one of my abusers was even living up the street from us. We moved about an hour away, I'm still working on my healing in a great new environment and even started filling out my The Courage to Heal workbook recently, which I have owned for almost 2 years and never even opened.

I'm so glad to be back, this is my home page on my browser and I really want to make it a point to post here more, I've missed it. I still have my After Silence bracelet on, it hasn't come off in years and never will, so I think about healing and this forum and everyone who has always been so supportive of me every single day.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Hi Holly and Welcome back to AfterSilence,

I don't think we have met before, so I am John :) and I glad you have come back, you sound like someone that AfterSilence has really helped a-lot, and I am glad that your well on your road to healing :hug: - it is very inspiring.

Its great to have obviously from your post a wonderful AS member come back into our community, and I'm very happy you have returned :)

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John

welcome back to AS :hug: