Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi I Need Someone...

brandie18

Hi Brandie,

I'd recommend you become a member and look around the none public threads. This should help you realise your not alone. It's such a personal and horrible thing but at least you're amongst people who understand on here.

As others I don't mind you PMing me/arranging a convenient time to talk in chat. But I would say only pick me to talk to if you want someone who isn't the huggy it'll all be ok type. I've been raped but I've learnt to live with it as to be honest there ain't much else you can do about it.

Take care,

Andrew

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

welcome to AS :hug:

hey there, i am new here as well.. it seems like a great place with great people. i hope that you get settled and find the support that you need.

take care, kathy

Hi Brandie!

I know how you feel. It took all my courage to post my story--I just joined yesterday and it was the best thing I've done for myself in a long, long time. I can't tell you how much better I feel just knowing that there are people out there who understand and are willing to listen without being judgmental, as they have gone through similar experiences. Whenever you're ready to tell your story, we're here to listen. This really is a great place, and I'm glad you've also found it. Take care of yourself. :hi:

Hello and welcome to AS :flowers:

This is a safe place to be hon and you are amongst people who understand and care and are always happy to listen and talk OK. Look forward to seeing you around and if you want to start of more privately, please feel free to PM me any time you like. I know what you are going through :(

Love and hugs :bighug:

Bewitched

Hello and welcome to AS, I am a new member here as well. I am already learnig a lot even though it hurts to read others stories. I just find some comfort knowing Im not alone and I hope you find it too.

Autumn :up:

Hey there,

When you feel your ready to talk, we will listen, please remember we are here to support you and to care for you :hug:

AS is a wonderful place for healing, and I am glad that you have come here :flowers: and I am looking forward to getting to know you through the chat room, and the message boards soon, and I hope I can help in your healing :flowers: Please feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

Please take gentle care, :hug:

John