Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am Going To Get It Out

kuecker2

Hello all. I am a 54 mother of 2, married twice. Since I turned 50 I have realized it is simply too late to correct problems in the past. I have become more aware of the mistakes I have made and I am trying to more forward from here. Most of them were as a result of the effect of my abuse. I have decided the one thing I can correct is to tell my story. I am going to tell the entire story here. I have already started. I will tell it as much as I can at one time. As I start, it reminds me of things I forgot. I feel this compulsion to get it out. My life circumstances are not going to change much no matter what I do. But I can make some better choices from this point forward.

Hi and welcome to AS!

I am glad that you have found us and wish you all the best in getting your story out there. You have chosen the right place to do so.

We look forward to getting to know you and being here to support you.

:flowers:

Skye.

squishy welcome hugs :hug:

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I very much hope that telling your story will help you, and I look forward to seeing you around on the boards :)

Meg

Hi and welcome to AS :flowers:

You've found the safest place to be for what you want to do hon. All of us here understand and if there is anything we can do to make this easier for you, we will. Good luck with the posting, you'll be fine. Sounds like you are on a mission! Well done... :type:

Love and hugs

Bewitched :bighug:

Welcome to AfterSilence :flowers:

This is a very supportive place to share your story, here at AS :hug:

Please remember that we are here for you, and that we do care :hug:

And that we cannot change the past, but the future is ours for the taking.

Please take gentle care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

Welcome! You so brave to share your story... someday I hope to beable to do the same. My T asked me to write my story down in a journal and I tried and it was just too hard for me...I hope I can get to the point where I am ready...because I am sure it will be good to get that someplace besides my head...good luck!

Kerry :wink:

Hello Kuecker,

Welcome to AS, i hope you will find the support you need and are able to see that eventhough you are thinking nothing can change anymore you can change at some point.

Take your time to feel comfortable and remind there is nothing you are suppost to tell, but you can tell very much if you feel like it.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad