If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I'm Kerry!

Hi my name is Kerry! I just found out about this community from Angela Shelton's Survivor Manual! I am a contributor there. I am 23 years old and am excited to have found such a great addition to my support system. I hope that I can become a helpful member of this community! I'm looking forward to making friends here. Its nice to have others who can to relate to things I am going through. I hope to get to know you all soon!

Welcome and we are glad you are here !!!

welcome to AS, Kerry :hug:

Hi Kerry and Welcome to AfterSilence,

I am glad that you found out about this place - I'm sure that AfterSilence will be a big support to you, it has been to me, and many others :flowers:

I am looking forward to getting to know you in forums site and chat room soon, and I hope I can help you healing :hug: Feel free to PM me anytime

Take Gentle care,

John

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends and find lots of support.

Feel free to pm me if you want/need to

take care of yourself

teazle

thanks all for welcoming me! I am so excited to get to know you all!

Welcome kerry,

I hope you can find the things i find at this site.

Lets say i hope to get to meet you too.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad