Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello I'm Kerry!

Hi my name is Kerry! I just found out about this community from Angela Shelton's Survivor Manual! I am a contributor there. I am 23 years old and am excited to have found such a great addition to my support system. I hope that I can become a helpful member of this community! I'm looking forward to making friends here. Its nice to have others who can to relate to things I am going through. I hope to get to know you all soon!

Welcome and we are glad you are here !!!

welcome to AS, Kerry :hug:

Hi Kerry and Welcome to AfterSilence,

I am glad that you found out about this place - I'm sure that AfterSilence will be a big support to you, it has been to me, and many others :flowers:

I am looking forward to getting to know you in forums site and chat room soon, and I hope I can help you healing :hug: Feel free to PM me anytime

Take Gentle care,

John

Hi and welcome to AS

I hope you find what you're looking for here. I'm sure you'll make lots of friends and find lots of support.

Feel free to pm me if you want/need to

take care of yourself

teazle

thanks all for welcoming me! I am so excited to get to know you all!

Welcome kerry,

I hope you can find the things i find at this site.

Lets say i hope to get to meet you too.

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad