Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello

Autumn

Hello,

I would like to say Hi to everyone and that I’m glad I found this site. I hope to find some strength to deal with my past so I can help another family member with hers. I don’t know if I will ever know “WHY” but willing to try and make the following steps to either take it to court or find peace.

Autumn

Hi and welcome to AS

I'm sure you'll find a lot of strength and support for you here :). All the members here are fantastic and you'll make a lot of friends. I hope that you settle in soon and find your feet. Don't worry about posting immediately or anything like that until you feel comfortable.

Please feel free to PM me if you want/need to

teazle

Hi Autumn,

Welcome to After Silence. I hope that you will find the comfort and support that you deserve here to help you on your path to healing.

Lean on us when you need to. :hug:

Take gentle care,

Lindy :tealribbon:

Welcome to AfterSilence :hug:

I am glad that you have found AfterSilence, but I sorry for what has brought you here :hug:

I hope that you can get very settled soon, and I hope that helps in your healing. Remember we are all here to support you, and to help in your healing, so if you need support - we are here for you :flowers:

I am looking forward to getting to know you, and feel free to PM me anytime :bighug:

Please take gentle care,

John

squishy welcome hugs :hug:

I just got in from work about an hour ago and read ya"lls replys and it really meant a lot to me to have such a warm welcome. Thank You! To everyone! I look forward to reading more post and I hope to express more of my feelings like some of ya'll did.
Hello,

I would like to say Hi to everyone and that I’m glad I found this site. I hope to find some strength to deal with my past so I can help another family member with hers. I don’t know if I will ever know “WHY” but willing to try and make the following steps to either take it to court or find peace.

Autumn

Welcome Autumn,

The why is not ever goint to be satisfying, for there is always SOME irregularity that makes it hard to deal with.

But.... sometimes the why can be anwsered a little and gives you some space to deal with it.

Hello,

Autumn

Hello Autumn,

I hope this site helps you to deal with everything, your not alone,

Vicki :tealribbon:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care

:hug: :hug:

Sad

My counselor told me I will probably never know “WHY” and the men who do these things probably

don’t even know themselves. I just find it odd that they call it an illness but there is no real medical or

scientific reasoning to back up the doctor’s theory. If anyone knows of a site to give me some insight I

would love to read up on it.