Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I Am New

Welcome to After Silence, CloudySkyz. :flowers:

I'm sorry for the difficult time you are going through. I know I have felt the same way more times than I wish to recall. I remember when things were so hard and I used to think, "I don't think I can make it through today." It is a scary feeling and you have every right to be upset.

Yet, despite all your struggles you've found the courage to join us and post your introduction. This takes courage and I admire you for it. Please know that we are here for you and will listen even when no one else does.

I hope AS will provide you with as much support as it has provided me. You are not alone. :tealribbon:

:notalone::supportu::youcanheal::aswelcomesu:

Hi Welcome to AS :flowers: I hope you find what you are looking for here. This is a wonderful place for support. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. Take care.

:hug: :hug:

Sad

hey, welcome to AS :hug:

I'm glad that you've found AS. I hope you find the support you're looking for here, and that you can muster up the strength you need to continue moving forward and healing.

Christina

Hey there, and Welcome to Aftersilence,

Please remember that you can always pull through, even though things seem hard, you can always pull through, and remember we are here to support you along the way :hug:

I am looking forward to seeing you in the forum site and chat room soon, and I hope I can help in your healing :hug:

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers:

John

Welcome cloudskyz.

Hope you will find a safe place on AS.