Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Intro

Hello everyone, I'm Jess.

I'll admit that I'm a little nervous about discussing my experience, but this seems like a safe and supportive place (I've been checking out a lot of other forums lately). I appreciate everyone else's courage to talk about what happened to them as it is giving me the courage to do the same (soon).

So thank you!

Welcome Jessie,

I hope you'll have the support on the forum you need so much dear.

Hey Jessie,

Welcome to AfterSilence :bighug:

It is absolutely fine to be nervous, we totally understand :hug: but please know we do understand, and that we are here to help in your healing :hug:

I am glad you have come here for healing :hug:

I am looking forward to seeing you on forums and chat room soon, and I hope I can help in your healing :bighug:

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytime :hug:

John

sending squishy welcome hugs :bighug:

Hi and welcome to AS.

Its a very supportive family and believe me you've come to the right place. :up: I was nervous at first as well, don't worry noone judges here it is a very safe place to be. Glad you found it. :up:

It won't take long to feel your way around, the toughest part I've found is not having enough time to read and reply to the many posts I go to! :blink: Glad I saw your post to welcome you. Take care of yourself and feel free to PM me anytime you want.

Bewitched :hug::hug: