Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hey!

Hey everybody!!

I hope you're all fine!!

I'm glad to be here and I hope that I will get you all to know and I have the possibility to heal myself, even it is just a little bit!! :unsure:

well...i don't know what I could further write and I hope that you excuse my english!!

bye

:flowers:

Hi and welcome

You are from a country I've always wanted to go to! It;s good that you have found this place. Everyone is fantastic here and so supportive. It wont take you long to feel right at home and I'm there for you. PM me any time. Your english is fine so don't worry. Cheers and talk soon.

Bewitched :hug:

Hi,

Welcome. I just became a member last week. I will like to travle to your country some day in the near future. I met a nice lady on the airplane last Summer when I traveled to Europe, she came from your country, so I knew that your country is beautiful.

Your English writing is very good. I totally understood it although English is also not my first language.

Caihong.

welcome to AS. I haven't been here very long but this is a wonderful group and a wonderful place to begin healing. I am sorry that you have to be here but glad that you found it.

Healing thoughts...

Love and Light,

~jaded1

Hey there,

I had an Austrian exchange student in our class for a little while last year, so there is nothing to worry about with you english, that's for sure :up:

Welcome to AfterSilence, we are delighted to have you here :bighug: and am glad you have come here for some healing :bighug:

I am looking forward to seeing you in the forums and chat room soon, and I hope I can help in your healing, :hug:

Please take care, and feel free to PM me anytime :)

John

:aswelcomesu:

Hello. I am sorry for what brings you here, but glad that you have found us. AS is a wonderful place for support, and to begin to heal. I hope you find what you are after, and feel at home soon.

Safe :hug:'s coming your way!

squishy welcome hugs :bighug:

Howdy :)

Christina