Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New And Kinda Nervous

Hi - Hello :)

I felt kinda nervous when I first joined too, and that is perfectly fine, please rest assure that the people here are lovely people, and only want to help you, we are here to help :).

Just take you time and share as you feel ready to share and you will be fine :bighug:

Im looking forward to seeing you on this site too, and getting to know you :flowers:

Feel free to PM me anytime,

John :bighug:

If it helps, I am here and nervous too :hug: How about we just take it one baby step at a time? :flowers:

Dannyel

Hello, :aswelcomesu: . I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but glad you found us. I am pretty new, and I too was very nervous. But here at AS everyone is really amazing! We are all supportive people, who want to help. It is very understandable you would be nervous - I'm sure everyone who first joined felt the same! I hope you feel at home soon, and hope to see you around, get to know you.

Safe :hug:'s

welcome to AS

sending squishy hugs :hug:

Welcome to the AS family.

I hope you find all the support and healing you need here.

:hug:

Hi Star, welcome to After Silence.

I hope you find the support you deserve here. :flowers:

Hi star, welcome to AS.

Take your time on posting, and don't be nervous the people here are wonderful,..

I'm a survivor of domestic violence, r@pe, sexual assaults, sexual harassments and other abuse.

I've been diagnosed with PTSD, depression & anxiety... I hope you are ok.

Take care.